Hobbes: I love fall. I like the cool days, the smell of leaves, the low sunlight…and the sky looks even more blue when the trees are yellow and red!
Calvin: I dunno…I think Autumn is melancholy. Summer is over and in a week or two, everything will be hunkered down for the long, bleak winter. Nothing lasts. Fall is just the last fling before things get worse.
Hobbes: If good things lasted forever, how would we appreciate how precious they are?
Calvin: I like to have everything so good, I can take it all for granted.
- ihateyourdog reblogged this from mikekarnell
- oocbear reblogged this from coolcatscan
- shellvetica reblogged this from peterwknox and added:
- justschpielin reblogged this from jesseeisemann
- ephemeralness reblogged this from peterwknox
- jenleibovitch likes this
- eerriinnbbaaeerr likes this
- ryan-howard likes this
- oocbear likes this
- shewolfhanyou likes this
- coolcatscan reblogged this from mikekarnell
- coolcatscan likes this
- theotherniraj likes this
- jesseeisemann reblogged this from mikekarnell
- heymikewaskom likes this
- mistyscanlon reblogged this from mikekarnell
- sarahpanda reblogged this from peterwknox
- peterwknox reblogged this from mikekarnell and added:
- thejoyofcapris likes this
- matthewh reblogged this from mikekarnell
- askarstherapy likes this
- filleasiatique likes this
- michelynp reblogged this from mikekarnell
- mikekarnell posted this